UX/UI Designer, Product
In 2017, the brains of this company wanted to change the banking experience. They committed to one ambitious goal: simplify and create a delightful banking experience making it accessible to the younger generations. Thus, Rebellion was born. Laser focus on creating a product that offers our Millennials and Gen Z a simple and transparent way of managing their personal finances.
When Rebellion started, we were only a couple of people and a "simple" virtual card. Now, we are now +30 employees throughout Spain, Lithuania, and Brazil; we achieved a full product to make young people from all Europe to manage their money like a breeze. We are the 1st neobank with an ES IBAN account that has also physical card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, access to +14 years using a simple app.
To join our kick-ass UX/UI Designer, we are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Product Team. You will report directly to the Head of Product, we are a fast-paced startup!
You will help us to deliver innovative and creative solutions for our users, as well as maintain, optimize and support existing projects.
You will be involved in the ideation phase of new features, planning UX and UI, designing and handover to our Engineering team.
Although we are looking for a more senior profile you will have to be very very hands-on - we don’t want just a thinker, we want a doer!
- Design and implement delightful user experiences
- Create and deliver clean UI solutions
- Ensure our product meet our users and company needs
- Detect improvements and optimize our current product
- Bring your fresh thinking for new and existing projects
- Execute new concepts and repurpose, rework, revise existing content when appropriate and necessary
- Overseeing the implementation of the UX to meet the user expectations
- Design background with evidence of strong expertise in UX/UI and Product
- Experience with screen design tools like inVision and Sketch (other tools will be a plus)
- Have a portfolio of UX-focused samples that demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking and innovative solutions
- Strong knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies. Data-driven and holistic design approach
- Up to date with regards to design tools, methodologies, and trends
- Experience building and maintaining design systems
- Good knowledge of Material Design guidelines (web and mobile) as well as the look and feel of the iOS environment
- Understand the design libraries know how to use them to speed up the process
- Effective communicator, able to build relationships with other teams and your own
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- A proactive ‘can do’ attitude and self-starter that can take direction and run with it
- Always on the lookout for new tools to make the workflow easier and faster
What you will get in return?!
- Offices based in the center of Madrid.
- Career Progression - if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you'll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in.
- Flexible working hours, WFH, short working Fridays - We have many roles in our busy lives; family, fitness (some of us), work, study and community interests. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone here.
- A flat hierarchy will make you see your ideas come to fruition and being in a small and fast-growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product. We speak Spanish, English, German and Lithuanian - you choose!
- Fresh fruit, coffee, cereals; you choose your operating systems; team building activities,...
- Be part of the Rebellion! We all about freedom & fresh punk. We believe in people with passion, unconventional and rebel.
Feel free to get to know us a bit more:
At Rebellion, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.