Head of Growth
In 2017, the brains of this company wanted to change the banking experience. They committed to one ambitious goal: simplify and create a delightful banking experience. Thus, Rebellion was born. Laser-focused on creating a product that would offer a simple and transparent way of managing personal finances. Three years later, with a huge base of young users, we detect a big interest from a more mature target, mainly millennials. While our product grows, our brand is also evolving, with a strong focus on these new customers.
When Rebellion started, it was only a virtual card and a couple of people. Now, we are +35 employees throughout Spain and Lithuania; young people from all over Europe are using our product to manage their money in a different way. Rebellion is the 1st Spanish neobank that offered a personal IBAN and a physical card with AP, GP, P2P, and access to +14 years old... everything’ mobile.
You will be working with Management, Marketing, and Product teams to scale our impact and achieve sustained exponential growth, by optimizing our various user acquisition channels and driving continuous improvements in the conversion funnel.
- Explore new acquisition channels to challenge the existing mix (Display, Programmatic, Apple Search, SEM, Google UAC, Paid Social, Affiliate, SEO, influencer marketing)
- Design and implement Growth Hacking strategies that allow the application to go viral and scale the company's business model.
- Lead the deployment of recurring pilots and tests to explore ways to continuously improve the conversion funnel
- Develop partnership agreements as an additional way to generate high-quality leads, and source new potential partnerships
- Work effectively with the Risk team to ensure that the leads acquired are as close as possible to the desired profile to maximize conversion and optimize risk-return
- Lead contact for day-to-day digital communications with outside digital marketing agencies.
- Monitoring, reporting, and analysis of results.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Experience having worked in startup environments and developing growth hacking strategies;
- Demonstrable experience performing high-impact performance marketing actions; expertise in direct response performance marketing and optimization techniques across an extensive number of channels is central to this role;
- Experience working with mobile attribution solutions as Appsflyer/Adjust
- Experience growing significantly the number of app downloads - hypergrowth;
- Autonomous, proactive person with leadership skills;
- Extensive knowledge of the digital environment at a strategic and operational level;
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish - our official languages;
- Fintech or lending experience preferred.
Our recruitment process in a nutshell
- After receiving your application, if your profile passes our first filter you will have a first Meet with our People Manager. It will be an easy-going conversation where our People Manager will tell you a little more about Rebellion Pay as a company and culture, our growth and you will give more details about the team of which you can be part.
- If the interview with People Manager goes well, we invite you to a second Meet with our CMO and CFRO. Here they will explain better our product, responsibilities of the role and main goals, and where you can also clarify any questions. Take advantage of it!
- Finally, we invite you to the last Meet, with our CEO and COO. Here they will explain our strategy, growth, and challenges. Again, take this opportunity to make any questions.
Due to COVID this process will take place online.
We do not sponsor visas.
Feel free to get to know us a bit more:
At Rebellion, we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.