Head of Compliance
We might not have a "We were born in a garage..." story, but that does not make our history less interesting. In 2017 Rebellion Pay was born out of the need to change the banking experience - simplifying and creating a pleasant banking experience is our main goal. Almost 4 years later, with a huge base of young users, we detect a big interest from a more mature target, mainly millennials. While our product grows, our brand is also evolving, with a strong focus on these new customers.
When Rebellion started, it was only a virtual card and a couple of people. Now, people from all over Europe are using our product to manage their money in a different way. Rebellion is the 1st Spanish neobank that offered a personal IBAN and a physical card with Apple Pay, Google Pay, P2P payments, and access to +14 years old... everything’ mobile.
To join the team we already have in Lithuania we are looking for a Head of Compliance.
You will be working from Vilnius, together with our CFRO, CISO, and Management on a daily basis processes and implementation; and reporting to the CEO.
- Understand the scope of compliance that we will need, define and implement,
- Create, review and implement AML & CTF policies and procedures,
- Together with the team in Lithuania and Spain set-up transaction monitoring, PEP & Sanction screening systems,
- Is able to work with outsourcing partners and in setting up compliance systems and modules,
- Understand and follow regulatory requirements from BoL and other institutions,
- Monitor AML & CTF activity in Rebellion Fintech Services,
- Be on top of any new Compliance requirements and implement them to Rebellion Pay,
- Prepare and conduct AML training across the organization,
- Prepare fraud prevention processes and assist the team on technical implementations,
- Represent organization to our regulators, law firms, or any other regulatory bodies,
- Continuously monitor business risks, mitigate them and report on a quarterly basis to the management board,
- Work on implementation of processes and procedures required by acquirers, payment processors, and Mastercard,
- Has potential to lead a team of compliance and AML officers.
- Proactive. The person doesn’t wait till someone assigns specific tasks, but actively takes on tasks and responsibilities to drive the company forwards,
- Independent. Is able to work for a period of time without others support,
- Able to take responsibility. Can make decisions by himself/herself,
- Understanding the big picture. The person must have a general understanding of how FinTech company is operating
What you get
- Career Progression! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you'll get on here.
- Home office-friendly and flexible working hours! We have many roles in our busy lives; family, fitness (some of us), work, study, and community interests. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone here.
- Seeing your ideas become a reality - being in a small and fast-growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product. We speak Spanish, English, German, Portuguese, and Lithuanian - you choose!
- And not less important: Freedom to create and build, Annual Personal Development Budget team building activities,...
Due to COVID, this process will take place online.
We do not sponsor visas.
Feel free to get to know us a bit more:
At Rebellion, we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.