Campaigns Specialist - Marketing
Rebellion Pay was born out of the need to change the banking experience - simplifying and creating a pleasant banking experience is our main goal. Almost 4 years later, with a huge base of young users, we detect a big interest from a more mature target, mainly millennials. While our product grows, our brand is also evolving, with a strong focus on these new customers.
When Rebellion started, it was only a virtual card and a couple of people. Now, we are +35 employees throughout Spain and Lithuania; young people from all over Europe are using our product to manage their money in a different way. Rebellion is the 1st Spanish neobank that offered a personal IBAN and a physical card with AP, GP, P2P, and access to +14 years old... everything’ mobile.
- Experience (1-2 years) in development, implementation, and management of marketing campaigns
- Experience in establishing partnerships (developing relationships and projects, as well as reviewing agreements)
- Experience in social channels like Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube. Support our Social Media expert with content planning and analyzing engagement and performance over time
- Hands-on attitude. Be detail-oriented, able to multitask, and a people-person
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
- Support marketing & creative teams by planning overall campaign production timelines, project deliverables, and resources
- Oversee our campaign project management to assure that we eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity
- Goal-oriented and flexible, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Stay atop on the latest marketing techniques and channels
- Spanish and English high level
Nice to haves
- Experience in start-up environments
- Experience managing influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience working with Trello and Google Docs, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in the fintech world
What you get
- Career Progression! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you'll get on here.
- Home office-friendly and flexible working hours! We have many roles in our busy lives; family, fitness (some of us), work, study, and community interests. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone here.
- Seeing your ideas become a reality - being in a small and fast-growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product. We speak Spanish, English, German, Portuguese, and Lithuanian - you choose!
- And not less important: Freedom to create and build, Annual Personal Development Budget team building activities,...
Our recruitment process in a nutshell
- After receiving your application, if your profile passes our first filter you will have a first Hangout with our People Manager. It will be an easy-going conversation where our People Manager will tell you a little more about Rebellion Pay as a company and culture, our growth and you will give more details about the team of which you can be part.
- If the interview with People Manager goes well, we invite you to a second Hangout with our CMO and our Retention Marketing Manager. Here they will give you more insights from the Marketing team, processes, tools we work with, as well more information regarding the role and responsibilities, where you can also clarify any questions. Take advantage of it!
Due to COVID, this process will take place online.
We do not sponsor visas.
Feel free to get to know us a bit more:
At Rebellion, we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.